Tip Of The Week (July 17, 2016)
It is much better to practice every day for only 15 minutes, than once a week for 2 hours.
There are many reasons for that. Here are a few:
- When practicing daily, we refresh our memory every day which makes it easier to remember what we learned in the previous session.
- Short and frequent practice sessions are the best way to get information into our long-term memory.
- It is much more likely, that we keep our focus during short practice sessions than during extended sessions which makes your practicing much more efficient.
- Long practice sessions exhaust our muscles and lead to tension, pain, and maybe even longterm injury.
- Personally, I find it much more fun to practice in short intervals.
What do you think about that? Start a discussion below!